Get ready for Danicamania.
Danica Patrick is coming to the NASCAR Natonwide Series full-time in 2012 and a ten race schedule in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series as well. That means she will have ten opportunities to score at least one top ten in the Sprint Cup Series but the real question is: Will she be able to do it? She will have an experienced crew chief on the pit box and a champion team owner to mentor her as she learns the difference between the NASCAR Sprint Cup car and the Nationwide car.
Stewart-Haas Racing announced Patrick’s schedule on November 4, 2012. Here are the tracks she will be competing on:
- Feb. 26: Daytona International Speedway
- May 12: Darlington Raceway
- Aug. 25: Bristol Motor Speedway
- Sep. 2: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Sep. 16: Chicagoland Speedway
- Sep. 30: Dover International Speedway
- Nov. 4: Texas Motor Speedway
- Nov. 11: Phoenix International Raceway
Tags: Atlanta Motor Speedway Bristol Motor Speedway Chicagoland Speedway Danica Patrick Darlington Raceway Daytona International Speedway Dover International Speedway NASCAR Nationwide Series NASCAR Sprint Cup Phoenix International Raceway Texas Motor Speedwy