Sizzlers – This list consist of drivers who had a great week or are riding a powerful wave of momentum.
1. Kevin Harvick- Kevin Harvick lives for those dramatic last laps passes for the win. Oh, so that’s why they call him the closer! Best lame duck season ever!
2. Jimmie Johnson- Chase Authentics you can start printing those 6 time NSCS champion t-shirts.
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr- Dale Jr’s recent string of great finishes certainly has given his loyal followers a reason to smile and then some.
4. Juan Montoya – Wasn’t his NASCAR farewell party supposed to be jam-packed with uninspired performances? Oh well! guess he was out to prove everybody wrong.
5. Ryan Newman- Newman’s emotional rollercoaster ride of a season was if anything truly inspirational.
Fizzlers – Drivers listed below are falling fast, or are for lack of a better term ice cold as of late.
1. David Reutimann- Reuti went for a wicked ride in the desert, thank god for those safer barriers.
2. Cole Whitt- Come back Parker Kligerman! Please come back!
3. Travis Kvapil- Collectively as an organization BK Racing suffered it’s 9th engine failure of the season at Phoenix. Achieving success at the NSCS level will not be attainable if this trend continues into 2014.
4. Reed Sorenson- It’s hard to comprehend the rapid fall of 27 year old Georgia native Reed Sorenson. Yes, folks he’s only 27.
5. Josh Wise- Mr. Wise started & parked 13 times out of 35 races this season, a slight improvement over his horrid 2012 stats.